Aquapulse™ is a high-grade stainless steel vial containing a compound of Feldspar stones. (No artificial additives) Created and researched in the UK.
Specific benefits to the fish farm community.
1 Reduced fish mortality. 2 Increased average weight per fish by 18%. 3 Increased Omega 3 levels. 4 Breaks down ammonia molecules. 5 More vivid fish coloring, naturally. (Fish farmed salmon meat is normally pink not red. Aquapulse salmon meat is red, as nature intended) 6 Healthier fish thriving in clear water. 7 Water cleaner and healthier. 8 Potential for reduced chemical and nutrients usage. 9 Anti-bacterial properties proven to eliminate or reduce golden staphylococcus and Coli bacillus. 10 Breaks down to nano-particle size the minerals (proteins, toxins, dirt, chemicals, etc.) which bond water molecules together.
After going through a natural treatment process (no chemicals are involved in the manufacturing process).
Each of these natural ingredients makes small changes to the physical make up of water at the molecular level. These serve to deliver the following benefits.
• Up to 80% reduction of carbon emissions when used in agriculture.
• Anti-bacterial properties proven to eliminate or reduce golden staphylococcus and Coli bacillus.
• Breaks down to nano-particle size the minerals (proteins, toxins, dirt, chemicals, etc.) which bond water molecules together.
• More efficient absorption of nutrients, thereby making it possible to reduce chemical and fertilizer dosages in any grown produce.
• Water more readily absorbed by the stomachs of animals. This also serves to enhance water’s ability to flush toxins at the cellular level.
• Enhances FAR Infrared absorption which stimulates the natural development of grown produce and hydroponics.
• Enhances the natural cleansing properties of water which reduces the required levels of detergents, and enables washing at lower water temperatures.
• Reduces the surface tension of water providing more efficient heat (or cooling) transfer from appliances, thereby reducing energy consumption.
The results. 1 Decreased carbon footprint. 2 Decreased antibiotics, chemical, and nutrients usage. 3 Decreased energy consumption. 4 Increased fish growth and health.
I have a more detailed copy via Dropbox. Including an independent case study from Trafalgar Fisheries, United Kingdom (www.trafish.com.)
University and institutional case studies are available on request. Aquapulse™ delivers sustainability and water efficiency benefits in, agriculture, fish farming, grown produce, hydroponics, water storage, and animal husbandry.
Have a Great Day!
Stephen R Gibb NexgenTürkey & AquapulseTürkey Mobile | +90 537 045 3311 Email | email@example.com Web | www.aquapulse.life Twitter | @aquapulsewater